pills don't treat the pain, they just mask it
There are alternative treatment options to opioids and prescription drugs.
What is Neuropathy?
Neuropathy is damage or dysfunction of one or more nerves that typically results in numbness, tingling, muscle weakness and pain in the affected area.
It is most commonly caused by diabetes and poor circulation in the feet and hands.
- Sharp Electrical Pain
- Leg Cramping
- Balance Problems
Spinal Cord Stimulation
- The FDA recently approved this non-drug treatment that is more effective than medication in reducing symptoms and pain associated with peripheral neuropathy.
- Spinal cord stimulators send low levels of electricity directly into the spinal cord to relieve pain.
- 85% of people clinically shown to enjoy long-term pain relief
- 62% of PDN patients report neurological improvement such as less numbness, burning
- Platelet rich plasma treatments help promote nerve regeneration and improve peripheral nerve function.
- PRP is rich in growth factors, signaling cells, and nutrients to help our body repair itself.
Anodyne Light Therapy
- Light therapy helps stimulate cells in your legs and feet to create new blood vessels. This increases blood, nutrition, and oxygen going to the legs and feet.
- Our prescription only device helps to reduce pain by stimulating the nerves and muscles in your legs. It also helps improve blood flow and strength in the affected area.
- Our nutrition supplements are designed to reduce inflammation, increase antioxidant activity and most importantly optimize nitric oxide levels in the body.
- Supplements help support nerve healing and promote blood flow and circulation.
We encourage you to come in and get a consult with our team of specialists.